To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Cambodia
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 3 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
The men's Wolverine I-90 EPX Romeo Waterproof Boot gets its name from the longest highway in the United States – this work boot is meant to go all the way.
Featuring a soft toe and easy slip-on style, this Romeo work boot combines an urban vibe and function in a sleek design to keep you going through even the toughest workdays. The genuine oil-tanned waterproof leather uppers give these boots an eye-catching appeal, perfect for wearing on-site or in the office.
Indulge in unparalleled comfort with EPX Anti-Fatigue insole and midsole, which offer a pillow-soft feel while providing remarkable durability and support. Its direct attach construction guarantees exceptional flexibility, requiring minimal break-in time, so you can effortlessly conquer your workday in supreme comfort.
Moreover, the Waterproof Plus breathable membrane protection is engineered to keep your feet dry and safeguarded, even on the most rugged terrains. The EH-rated TPU outsole, with its high abrasion, oil and chemical resistance, and maximum protection, ensures long-lasting wear and keeps you firmly grounded on various surfaces.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 5" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-on
- Double-Gored Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Lined with Wick Dry Linings and Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Great Breathability & All-Season Comfort
- Removable EPX Anti-Fatigue Technology Dual Density Insoles Conserve & Return Energy to Fight Fatigue with Every Step
- Advanced Comfort Midsole Provides Structural Integrity, Flexibility, & High-Performance Energy Return
- Nylon Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Long Wearing TPU Outsoles are Resistant to Slips, Oil, & Abrasives
- Direct Attach Constructions Provides a Tough & Flexible Seam-Sealed Watertight Bond to Keep Feet Dry & Lock Water Out
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Soft Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds the Safety Requirements of ASTM F2892 for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear