To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 2 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
The Wolverine Piper 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot is the epitome of safety and comfort, designed specifically for women working in strenuous environments that demand high safety requirements.
Crafted from water-resistant full-grain leather, the Wolverine Piper features a lace-up design with padded ankle comfort and a hint of color with metal-free construction for the perfect combination of style and comfort. This lightweight work boot boasts a non-conductive composite safety toe that resists extreme temperatures and an EH-rated outsole to protect against electrical shock putting your safety and comfort first.
With its moisture-wicking mesh linings, waterproof membrane, and a removable cushioned anti-fatigue footbed, the Wolverine Piper keeps feet cool, dry, and comfortable all day long. The shock-absorbing ultra-light EVA midsole and slip-resistant sole provide additional support and cushioning to keep you going beyond the workday.
- Premium Full-Grain Water-Resistant Leather Upper
- 6” Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- 6-Eye Lacing With Variegated Nylon Laces
- Pull Tab for Easy On
- Metallic-Free Construction - Airport & Security Friendly
- Lined With High-Performance Moisture Wicking Mesh & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Molded Full Cushion Polyurethane Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Nylon Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Ultra-Light Compression-Molded EVA Midsole Provides Shock Absorbing Comfort & Stability
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Lug Outsoles Provide Grip, Traction & Flexibility with Every Step
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Quick Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Lightweight Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements