To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 15 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Heat Resistant Sole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Heat Resistant Sole
Oil Resistant Sole
The men’s Wolverine Ramparts 8" CarbonMax Waterproof EH Work Boot is an all-season work boot that not only looks great but also fits great and is loaded with tons of protection and comfort.
Proudly made in the USA, this men's 8" safety toe work boot built with Direct-attach construction that mechanically bonds the outsole to the upper provides an extremely durable and long-lasting flexible boot that breaks in quickly and provides a great fit. You can work confidently knowing that your feet are well protected with a lightweight non-conductive CarbonMax safety toe that resists extreme heat and cold and protects against electrical hazards while keeping feet dry with a breathable waterproof membrane. The dual-density DuraShocks polyurethane footbed and midsole work together to create a comfort system that delivers superior shock-absorbing cushioning comfort that lasts until you slip them off well after your shift is over. Plus, this lace-up work boot comes equipped with a tough TPR outsole that is highly abrasion-resistant to get that tough job done.
Get the Wolverine Ramparts 8" CarbonMax Waterproof EH Boot that is proudly made in the USA and offered at a great value.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 8" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- 90 Degree Heel Offers Better Stability for Ascending & Descending Ladders, Poles, & Structures
- Made in the USA
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings & Waterproof Plus Breathable Membrane for Dry Feet & All-Season Comfort
- Removable DuraShocks Dual-Density Polyurethane Footbed Cushions & Support Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Advanced Comfort Polyurethane Midsole Provides Structural Integrity, Flexibility, & High-Performance Energy Return
- Nylon Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Long Wearing Wolverine DuraShocks® High-Abrasion TPU Outsole Pads are Resistant to Slips, Oil, & Abrasives
- Direct Attach Constructions Provides a Tough & Flexible Seam-Sealed Watertight Bond to Keep Feet Dry & Lock Water Out
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- CarbonMAX Nanotechnology Safety Toes are Lightweight, Non-Conductive to Electricity, & Resist Extreme Cold & Heat
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements