To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften the leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Work Zone specializes in outdoor and safety work boots that are superior in quality, comfort, and style. Manufactured from the finest quality materials using the latest technologies, Work Zone produces durable and dependable footwear made for the physical demands of any trade; meeting and/or exceeding ASTM safety standards for metal or composite safety toes, electrical hazard, static dissipative, metatarsal protection, and slip resistance.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here.
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin:
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Metal Free, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
A security and work boot that doesn’t cut corners on comfort: the men’s Work Zone 6” Composite Safety Toe Boot has everything you need in a safety boot at a great value.
With a quality leather upper, this EH ASTM-rated safety boot features a long-wearing TPU outsole for durability and good slip resistance. The C690 doesn’t compromise on comfort either: the padded collar and tongue, wick dry linings, and removable polyurethane cushion insole are all designed to provide maximum support and lasting comfort.
Flexible to enable swift movement and available at a reasonable price, the Work Zone 6” Composite Safety Toe Boot provides top-quality safety for an excellent value.
- A Quality Safety Work Boot Offered at an Excellent Value
- Water Resistant Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System with Top Speed Hooks for Quick and Secure Fit
- Lightweight and Flexible
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings for Great Breathability and Cooling Comfort
- Removable COMFORTTUF Polyurethane Footbed Provides All-Day Cushioning Comfort
- Dual-Density Polyurethane (PU) Midsole and Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Outsole Provides Long Term Cushioning and Shock Absorbing Support
- Flexible TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) Outsole Provides Long Wear, Abrasion-, Oil-, and Slip-Resistance
- Direct Attach Construction Provides a Secure Bond, Great Flexibility, and Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 for Impact and Compression and EH Rated Safety Standards