To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Work Zone specializes in outdoor and safety work boots that are superior in quality, comfort, and style. Manufactured from the finest quality materials using the latest technologies, Work Zone produces durable and dependable footwear made for the physical demands of any trade; meeting and/or exceeding ASTM safety standards for metal or composite safety toes, electrical hazard, static dissipative, metatarsal protection, and slip resistance.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin:
- Weight (Single): 15 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Medical, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Lace-Up, Oxford
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
The men’s Work Zone Lace-up Slip-Resistant EH Oxford was made to stand up to a full day on the job in comfort and safety.
A casual style featuring a quality black leather upper, this lace-up shoe was made for maximum comfort with its long-wearing slip-resistant polyurethane sole that offers plenty of bounce with shock absorption and slip-resistance protection. On the inside, moisture-wicking mesh linings and a pillow-soft polyurethane cushion insole offer breathable comfort and antifatigue support that will see you through a long day’s work.
- Premium Full-grain Oiled Leather Upper
- Padded Collar and Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.25” Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable COMFORTTUF Polyurethane Footbed Provides Shock Absorbing Comfort & Stability
- Long Wearing Polyurethane Outsoles are Resistant to Oil & Provide Optimum Slip Resistance, Grip, & Traction
- Direct Attach Construction Provides a Secure Bond, Great Flexibility, and Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2892 for EH Rated Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear Safety Standards