To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Since 1978, UGG has employed the finest standards of craftsmanship in the world, utilizing a variety of premium materials that feel like nothing else. UGG’s signature boots and shoes are crafted from Grade-A Twinface Sheepskin to luxuriously soft UGGpure™ wool and exquisite leathers, all their exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected, refined and handcrafted to deliver a truly unparalleled experience.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Canvas/Fabric, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 15 oz
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion
- Footwear Style: Boots, Dress, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Flexible, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Zipper, Slip Resistant
The UGG Wylma Ankle Boot is a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll, and it bursts with the elegance and craftsmanship of UGG.
This cute low-cut ankle bootie for women embodies both a western and edgy vibe with large straps and a silver buckle that wraps around the ankle and features a burnished pointy toe and side zipper for easy on and off. As you maneuver through the day, the water-resistant leather upper with the strappy details compliment your style and seam-sealed construction keeps the feet dry and toasty.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Water-Resistant Leather Uppers
- 4" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Pointed Burnished Toe
- Double Leather Strap Accents with Metal Buckle Details
- Gusseted Locking Side Zipper for Easy On / Off
- Finger Loop for Easy On
- Lined with Soft Brushed Twill & Synthetic Textile Linings for Breathability & Comfort
- Synthetic Topped Cushion Sock Liner
- Rubber Outsoles Provide Grip, Traction, & Durability
- Seam-Sealed Construction for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort