To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Hard work, innovation, and a love of the great outdoors are all big parts of the Timberland story. They have been since the very beginning. When Timberland designs a new boot, shoe, jacket, pair of glasses, or even a T-shirt, it not only has to look great but also needs to consider its impact on nature. Upon introducing their original waterproof boots, Timberland remains focused on making innovative products that get people outdoors, are made with environmentally-conscious materials, and crafted to last for years. They aim to not only minimize their impact on the environment through the products they make but to someday become net positive. Timberland is committed to making our world greener, our communities stronger, and their products better with less impact on the environment.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 15 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Hiking, Rain/Snow, Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Hiker, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Waterproof
Set your own path with the Women’s Timberland Mt. Maddsen Valley Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot.
Rugged yet undoubtedly stylish, this all-purpose hiker will take you to new heights. Completely waterproof, wet weather won’t hinder you from reaching your goals – especially with the rubber lug outsole for added traction. Extremely lightweight and featuring a TPU shank for added stability, the Mt. Maddsen Valley waterproof hiker was designed to get you where you want to go in style. With a smooth finish and lace-up upper, you’re guaranteed to look good while you move on up and out.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Waterproof Leather Upper
- 5" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Gusseted Tongue Keeps Out Debris
- Finger Loops for Easy On
- D-Ring & Speed Hook Lacing System with Nylon Laces for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings & Timber-Dry Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing, Breathability, & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Full Cushion Timberland Anti-Fatigue Insole Absorbs Shock & Returns Energy to Key Zones for All-Day Comfort & Support
- TPU Shank for Stability & Torsional Rigidity
- Anti-Fatigue Compression-Molded EVA Midsole Provides Great Cushioning & Shock Absorption
- Durable 15% Recycled Rubber Lug Outsoles Provide Great Traction on any Terrain
- B.S.F.P. Motion Efficiency System - Braking-Supporting-Flexing-Propelling Lug Design Aligns Lugs in a Curved Path for Improved Traction with Each Step