To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 3 oz
- Profession: Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Fashion
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
The Dr. Martens 1460 Pascal Mystic Floral Lace Up Boots are a unique statement piece and your go-to for everyday comfort.
Crafted with durable Backhand full-grain leather that is soft to the touch with a dark floral motif, the Dr. Martens 1460 Pascal Mystic Floral boots look as amazing as they feel with a soft, yet bold look that makes a lasting impression.
The Dr. Martens 1460 Pascal Mystic Floral retains all the details and comfort we love. The classic Goodyear welt is built on the iconic Airwair Bouncing Sole, providing excellent shock absorption, good slip resistance, and a cushioned Airwair insole for comfort. Plus, it wouldn't be a classic 1460 without the iconic Dr. Martens yellow welt stitching, scripted heel loops, and a great fit.
- Backhand Full-Grain Leather Upper is Durable & Soft to the Touch
- 7" Unlined Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Silver Eyelet Hardware
- Gothic Floral Print Design
- 8-Eye 1460 Original Dr. Martens Boot with Looks & Attitude
- Classic Dr. Martens Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching, Grooved Sides, & Air-Cushioned Soles
- Built on a Standard Last & Recommended for Normal & Wide Widths
- Drill Lined for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Contoured Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Long Wearing AirWair Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, Abrasion, & Slip Resistant for Grip & Traction
- Air Cushioned PVC Outsoles Provide Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Support & Long Lasting Fit