To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Non-Marking Sole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Nice looking and hard-working, the women's Wolverine Floorhand Steel Toe Waterproof Romeo keeps you covered with protection and optimum comfort.
This classic woman's Romeo work boot features a soft waterproof leather upper with soft moisture-wicking linings and a breathable waterproof membrane that stands up to moisture. And it's super comfortable out of the box. The removable cushioned footbed and comfort midsole provides flexible underfoot support and lightweight comfort to keep you on the go.
When it comes to safety, the Floorhand has you covered. The steel safety toe protects from impacts while the all-weather EH-rated rubber outsole grips rough terrain, keeping you safe on the job. The Wolverine Floorhand stands up to the test with loads of protection and Wolverine comfort that moves with you every step of the way.
- Premium Full-Grain Oiled Waterproof Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- Double-Gored Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Full-Cushion Insole Adapts to the Contours of the Foot & Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Nylon Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Dual-Density Rubber Midsole & Outsole Provide All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort, Solid Support, & Stability
- Rubber Lug Outsoles for Grip & Traction on Multiple Surfaces
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Quick Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements