Bickmore is a small, family owned business, headquartered right outside of Detroit, Michigan and have been providing top quality products for over 100 years. Leathers require special care and Bickmore offers the best cleaners, conditioners and polishers for all types of leathers. The Bickmore line of formulas clean, soften, condition and preserve leathers allowing the leather to breathe and bend, restoring its beauty, supple luster and quality. From leather jackets, belts, wallets and handbags, to furniture and leather car interiors, to saddles and bridles, to exotic western boots, high heels, and hard-working safety boots and shoes that take a beating, Bickmore's quality products will lengthen the life of your leather goods. Bickmore is a name that you can trust with a tradition of Excellence since 1882.Whether you're caring for your boots, hat, or horse - Bickmore has you covered!
Sole Durability: No
Slip Resistance: No
- Sizing: Leather Care
- Footwear Shank: No
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: No
- Country Of Origin:
Ensure your leather products last longer with the Bickmore Bick 1 Premium Smooth Leather Cleaner. This isn’t just any leather cleaner: Founded in 1882, Bickmore knows their stuff when it comes to leather.
Formulated to remove dirt and stains quickly and efficiently from smooth leathers, Bick 1 is aggressive yet safe for most leathers. In order to get the best results, check for colorfastness before use in an inconspicuous area. Ensure that all soap is removed after cleaning. For best results, apply oil to the leather (like Bick 4 Leather Conditioner) to re-hydrate the shoe and maintain its quality.
Don’t procrastinate on taking care of your leather. You and your leather deserve this modest investment, which will be repaid many times over!
- 8 oz. Bottle
- PREMIUM LEATHER CLEANER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner is an aggressive leather cleaner that is formulated to quickly and easily remove surface dirt, grime, sweat, and salt stains from smooth-finished leathers.
- GETS THE TOUGH STAINS OUT EVERY TIME: The best leather cleaner on the market today. Bick 1 effortlessly cleans hardworking leathers like equestrian leather products that are known for their hard to remove stains and blemishes.
- SAFE FOR PROPERLY TANNED LEATHERS: Including but not limited to surfaces such as shoes, boots, equestrian equipment, exotics, and many other leather products. Our time tested formula is proven to ensure deep and effective cleaning.
- FOLLOW UP BICK 1 WITH BICK 4: After cleaning your leather goods with Bick 1 make sure to follow up the process with our popular Bick 4 Leather Conditioner. This two-step process will make your leather goods look great and last as long as possible.
- Care: FIRST Always check for colorfastness in a hidden area before using it. Apply a small amount to a slightly damp textured cloth. Rub gently in a circular motion. Allow drying. Repeat if necessary. For best results, ALWAYS follow up with Bick 4 Leather Conditioner or Bickmore Exotic to re-hydrate leather. For brightening of stitching apply a small amount to a wet brush and gently scrub stitching.