To clean smooth, oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Moving and shaping the earth requires durable and reliable footwear. Behold the power of Black and Yellow. Since 1925, Caterpillar has been a catalyst for change and at the forefront of progress. From manufacturing heavy equipment used worldwide for infrastructure projects to their line of clothing and work boots for those jobs, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Caterpillar footwear is built to last by pushing the limits of technology and innovation to build products that make work safer, more efficient, and more comfortable.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 10 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Safety Toe - Steel, Warm Weather, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Built tough with all the comfort and durability of Cat Work Boots at an ideal price, the Men's CAT Footwear Striver Steel Toe Work Boot has everything you need for the toughest of jobs.
When you're out there on the construction site, safety should always be your top priority. The CAT Striver has your back with a steel safety toe and an EH-rated slip-resistant rubber outsole allowing you to be fully protected during your workday. It features premium full-grain leather and direct attached construction creating an extremely flexible work boot that moves with you every step of the way.
The CAT Striver is comfortable from the first wear and ready for anything you can throw at it. This steel toe work boot is designed to defend against shock with a cushioned foam footbed and supportive EVA midsole for long-wearing comfort and prevents overheating with recycled moisture-wicking anti-microbial features to keep feet fresh. These work boots offer the perfect combination of comfort and protection at a price that's hard to beat and are your best buddies keeping you safe and comfortable on the job.
- Premium Full-Grain Oiled Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Traditional Lacing With Top Speed Hooks
- Reinforced Toe & Heel For Durability
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathability & Comfort
- Removable Contoured Cushion Footbed Treated with Cleansport NXT Technology Provides Cushioned Rebound Comfort, Support, & Natural Odor Control
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- EVA Midsole Blends Rubber & Foam for Cushioning Comfort Engineered for Support While Providing More Energy Return
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole Performs Against Oil & Water, Reducing the Risk of Slips & Falls on Low Traction Surfaces
- Direct-Inject Construction Provides Great Flexibility & a Tough Durable Outsole
- Steel Safety Toe
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements