To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer.
Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Unlined
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Other
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 9 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Warm Weather, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
The Danner Bull Run Moc Toe 6” Wedge Boot is built tough with all-day comfort, ASTM-rated protection, and classic good looks that stay in style on and off a shift.
The Danner Bull Run, crafted with a rugged full-grain leather upper in a moc-toe style with traditional lacing, features soft toe ASTM EH-rated protection for increased safety on the job. Not only are feet wrapped in protection, but it's unlined for breathable comfort in warmer temperatures and cushions and supports feet with a removable Ortholite footbed for comfort. All this safety and comfort sit on top of a shock-absorbing Danner Wedge outsole with durable stitchdown construction, providing cushioning, underfoot support, and dependable traction.
Made in the USA with Danner craftsmanship and reliability, the Danner Bull Run withstands tough workdays and covers you with comfort and safety for the long haul.
- Classic Time-Honored Moc-Toe Silhouette
- Premium Full-Grain Oil-Tanned Leather Upper
- 6” Shaft Height
- 1.5” Wedge Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing with Top Speed Hook for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Made in the USA with Danner Pride & Excellence
- Unlined for Breathable Comfort in Warmer Weather
- Removable Ortholite Footbed Cradles the Foot & Provides Shock Absorption, Long Term Cushioning, & Support
- Steel Shank for Structural Support & Lateral Stability
- Molded Danner Wedge Midsole/Outsole Provide Superior Cushioning, Shock Absorbing Comfort, & Stability
- Danner Polyurethane Wedge Outsole is Oil & Slip Resistant Providing Traction on Rough Surfaces & Dirt
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Stitchdown Construction for Durability, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Soft Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds the Safety Requirements of ASTM F2892 for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear