To clean smooth dress leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner, applying a small amount to a slightly damp cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Allow your dress leather footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room. For best results, follow up with Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate the footwear leather. To cover scuffs on a colored, finished leather, use a matching colored shoe polish. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- Remove dirt and debris using a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, clean with Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner
- Apply a small amount to a damp cloth
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Allow footwear to dry naturally
- Follow up with Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate the leather
- To cover scuffs, use a matching colored shoe polish
- Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Leather, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Laos
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 5 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Dress, Lace-Up, Motorcycle, Oxford
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Warm Weather, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
The 1461 is the second original iconic style made by Dr. Martens featuring their legendary good looks and underfoot comfort.
Dr. Martens 1461 Smooth Leather Oxford Shoe is what you need to complete your rebellious style. With trademark air-cushioned, slip-resistant soles, Airwairs smooth leather uppers, and the original 3-eye design, this classic oxford speaks for itself. Many fashion trends fade, but Dr. Martens originals are an enduring classic.
- US Sizing
- Original 1461 Low Profile Design
- Full-Grain Airwairs Original Signature Leather Upper: a Firm and Durable Finished Leather with a Smooth, Semi Bright Appearance
- 3-Eye Lacing System
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA - Airwairs Smooth Leather, Grooved Sides with Air-Cushioned Soles, & Yellow Welt Stitching
- Lined with Leather and Breathable, Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Cushion Insole Designed with Ergonomic Comfort for All-Day Cushioning Comfort
- Lightweight Antifatigue PVC Air Cushioned Midsole and Outsoles are Oil, Fat, Acid, Petrol, and Alkali Resistant
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Long-Lasting Fit, Support, and Flexibility