To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Thailand
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 2 oz
- Profession: Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
These cute Chelsea boots crafted by Dr. Martens have Doc attitude and legendary comfort merged with Doc Marten's signature style and charm.
The Dr. Martens 2976 Nappa Leather Chelsea Boot is a true classic with the perfect ankle height, and it's the perfect accessory to complete the look of a favorite outfit. Incredibly comfortable out-of-the-box with minimal break-in time, the Dr. Martens 2976 Nappa features classic Doc scripted heel loops and stretchy gore panels on a gorgeous Nappa leather upper that's incredibly soft and luxurious, getting better with every wear.
Docs trademark super bouncy Airwair air cushioned slip-resistant soles provide underfoot comfort and support, and are perfect for an 8-hour shift or a night out on the town. Plus, the Dr. Martens 2976 Chelsea is built with a tough Goodyear welt, ensuring that you'll enjoy wearing these awesome boots season after season.
- US Sizing
- Premium Full-Grain Nappa Leather Upper – A Lightweight, Milled Leather With a Soft, Luxurious Feel & Appearance
- 6” Shaft Height
- 1.25” Heel Height
- Double Gored Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA: Scripted Heel Loops, Welt Stitching, Grooved Sides, & AirWair Air-Cushioned Soles
- Easy On / Easy Off
- Lined with Breathable, Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Footbed Designed with Ergonomic Comfort for All-Day Cushioning Comfort
- Lightweight Anti-fatigue PVC AirWair Air Cushioned Midsole/Outsole is Slip, Oil, Fat, Acid, Petrol, & Alkali Resistant
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Durability, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit