To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Hospitality / Housekeeping, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
The men’s Dr. Martens 2976 Slip Resistant Leather Chelsea Boot merges comfort and functionality and seamlessly transitions from work to casual wear.
This good-looking Chelsea boot with slip-on minimalist style features rich Crazy Horse leather with a tough, textured appearance and oily surface that looks great with jeans or slacks. On the inside, the soft moisture-absorbent linings and soft contoured Softwair footbed instantly elevate the comfort level and sit atop an Air-Cushioned PVC midsole providing Doc Martens underfoot comfort and support. The GRIP-TRAX sole offers excellent slip resistance on slippery surfaces to keep you upright and carry you through the day. Add signature Doc welt stitching and scripted heel-loop, and you have a sharp accessory that steps up your work game. This iconic silhouette with Dr. Marten's signature style is both fashionable and functional and adds the finishing touch to workwear.
- Premium Full-Grain Crazy Horse Leather Upper - a Heavyweight Leather with a Tough, Textured Appearance Designed to Look Broken-In
- 6” Shaft Height
- 1.25” Heel Height
- Double Gored Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA: Grooved Sides, Scripted Heel Loops, & Welt Stitching
- Easy On / Easy Off
- Lined with Breathable, Moisture Absorbent Mesh Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Contoured Softwair Dual Density Polyurethane & Memory Foam Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Underfoot Comfort & Support
- Air Cushioned PVC Midsole Provides Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- GRIP-TRAX Outsole Offers Superior Traction on Slippery Surfaces
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Durability, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit