To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 5 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant
Oil Resistant Sole
The Chelsea boot is a legendary boot design with effortless slip-on style and minimalist looks that never goes out of style. Add Dr. Martens classic good looks and DNA and you have a sharp and functional accessory for everyday wear that is a must-have for the Dr. Martens enthusiast.
The Dr. Martens Hardie II Pit Quarter Chelsea Boot features thick, heavyweight Pit Quarter leather with a subtle grained finish that looks great with casual attire and is perfect for work or play. Classic Dr. Martens attitude shines through with the signature yellow welt stitching, scripted finger loops, grooved sides, and AirWair air-cushioned slip-resistant soles. This iconic silhouette is lined with breathable linings and has a removable cushioned ergonomic footbed for enhanced comfort. All this comfort sits atop an Air-Cushioned PVC midsole and outsole, providing legendary Dr. Martens underfoot comfort and support. Treat yourself to a classic Chelsea boot with fine craftsmanship, timeless style, and Dr. Martens attitude.
- US Sizing
- Pit Quarter Heavyweight Leather Upper With a Subtle Grain Finish
- 4” Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Double Gore Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA: Scripted Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching, Grooved Sides, & AirWair Air Cushioned Soles
- Front & Back Finger Loops for Easy On
- Lined with Breathable, Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Cushion Insole Designed with Ergonomic Comfort for All-Day Cushioning Comfort & Support
- Air Cushioned PVC Midsole & Outsole Provides Shock Absorption & Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Long Wearing Slip Resistant AirWair Bouncing Soles are Oil, Fat, Alkali, & Abrasion Resistant
- Cement Construction for Flexibility & Quick Break-in Time