To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 13 oz
- Profession: Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
These legendary Docs fill the safety standards required for industrial work while retaining the OG punk rock combat boot style of Gen X and Doc comfort.
The Dr. Martens Industrial 1460 Slip Resistant Steel Toe Boots are made for work in an updated safety-rated version of the classic 1460 eight-eye with safety toe protection and ultra slip-resistant outsole. This iconic silhouette with classic Dr. Martens' good looks is both fashionable and functional with an ASTM-rated steel safety toe and EH-rated protection. Classic Dr. Martens' attitude comes through with the signature Goodyear Welt stitching, 1460 original 8-eye design, and grooved air-cushioned soles.
The premium full-grain industrial leather upper is coated with a water- and spill-resistant finish, easily clean with the swipe of a damp cloth to keep you on the move. The padded ankle and tongue provide all-day comfort and reliability while the breathable mesh linings and moisture-wicking antimicrobial SoftWair sock liner with memory foam pods offer supreme comfort to keep you firm on your feet. All this comfort sits atop an Air-Cushioned PVC midsole and outsole, providing legendary Dr. Martens underfoot comfort with exceptional slip resistance thanks to the GRIP-TRAX rubber pods.
The legendary Dr. Martens Industrial 1460 Slip Resistant Steel Toe Boot is an enduring classic packed with DM style, safety protection, and extra cushioning for working long hours on your feet.
- Original 1460 Design Re-Engineered with Ultimate Slip-Resistance & an ASTM Safety Rating
- Premium Full-Grain Industrial Leather, Coated with a Spill & Water-Resistant Finish for Easy Cleaning
- 7" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Padded Ankle and Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Classic Heritage Dr. Martens DNA - 8 Eye Design, Grooved Sides with Air-Cushioned Soles, Scripted Heel Loop & Yellow Welt Stitching
- Lined with Breathable Antimicrobial, Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort & Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking SoftWair Sock Liner Designed with Ergonomic Comfort & Memory Foam Pods for All-Day Cushioning Comfort
- Lightweight Antifatigue PVC Air Cushioned Midsole & Outsoles are Fused with Central Rubber Pods of GRIP-TRAX Tread for Ultimate Slip Resistance
- Outsoles are Heat Resistant up to 300 Degrees
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Long-Lasting Fit, Support, & Flexibility
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 for Impact and Compression and EH Rated Safety Requirements