To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Headquartered in Nelsonville, Ohio, the ROCKY® brand continues to be a world leader who designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality, rugged Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. Innovation, quality, and durability are hallmarks of the ROCKY® brand name. The Company continually monitors the development of innovative raw materials and has distinguished its branded products by incorporating new fabric and technologies into the design of its footwear and apparel. The Rocky goal to provide quality outdoor and occupational footwear has not changed since the doors opened over 80 years ago. Rocky footwear and clothing are for people who are active, engaged and on the go. Rocky's superior comfort, design, insulation, and waterproofing system empowers them to achieve their personal best and gives them the confidence to succeed – ROCKY IS CONFIDENCE IN ACTION.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 6 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Hiker, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Rocky Boot combined a resilient waterproof hiker style boot with safety toe protection delivering an athletic fit with comfort, durability, and performance.
What's not to love about this men’s hiker style work boot? The Rocky Rugged All-Terrain Composite Safety Toe Waterproof EH Boot features an attractive leather upper reinforced with high-grade ballistic nylon making it water-resistant and highly abrasion-resistant.
Not only is this work boot tough on the outside but the interior is packed with comfort and safety. Breathable waterproof protection with an ASTM rated composite safety toe and an EH rating wrap the feet in protection while the dual-density EnergyBed memory foam/polyurethane footbed and EVA midsole provide optimum long-lasting comfort.
This composite toe work boot also features a tough, high traction Vibram outsole that puts the “All Terrain” in its name - the Rocky Rugged All-Terrain Composite Safety Toe Waterproof EH Boot.
- Water-Resistant Full-Grain Leather & 1200 Denier Ballistic Nylon Upper
- 5" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Easy Pull-On Tab
- Traditional Lacing System with D-Ring Lacing for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Reflective Highlights for Increased Safety
- External Molded Heel Lock Adds Stability by Keeping Heels in Place
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Absorbent Mesh & Breathable Rocky Vapor Pass Waterproof Technology for All-Season Comfort
- Removable Dual-Density EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam Provides Cushioning Comfort & Support
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- EVA Cushioned Midsole Provides Support, Shock Absorbing Comfort, & Fights Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Oil & Slip Resisting Vibram Rubber Outsole for Grip & Traction
- Cement Construction for Flexibility & Quick Break-In Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements