To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 9 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Pull On/Wellington, 6 Inch, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Style, comfort, and safety come together in the Timberland PRO Nashoba Composite Toe Chelsea Work Boot, built for rugged work with high-performance features, protection, and all-day comfort and support.
The Timberland PRO Nashoba is finely crafted with easy slip-on convenience, classic Chelsea boot good looks and style, finger loops for easy pull-on, and premium Ever-Guard leather uppers with high abrasion resistance for rugged job sites. This easy slip-on Chelsea-style work boot is loaded with safety features to keep you going on even your longest day. The Nashoba is built with metal-free construction, which allows you to quickly get through security, and features lightweight, non-conductive CarbonShield composite safety toe protection with an EH-rated TPU sole, adding a layer of protection against an electrical shock. The all-weather, slip-resistant TPU outsoles are built with high abrasion resistance and retain their flexibility in icy climates with good sole durability.
This Chelsea work boot is also packed with loads of comfort. You'll enjoy the plush cushioning of Timberland's anti-fatigue technology comfort system, designed into the removable geometrical polyurethane insole and the midsole, which provides shock-absorbing comfort and energy return that lasts all day. All the protection and comfort are brought together with direct-injected construction for great flexibility, meaning minimal break-in is required so you can go about your day in comfort. The Timberland PRO Nashoba helps you get the job done and feel great doing it.
- Premium Full-Grain Water-Resistant Ever-Guard Leather Upper is Abrasion Resistant
- 5" Shaft Height
- Double Gored Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- Metallic-Free Construction - Airport & Security Friendly
- Lined with Antimicrobial Wick Dry Linings for Breathable Comfort & Odor Control
- Removable Timberland PRO Anti-Fatigue Polyurethane Footbed Provides Shock Absorption & Energy Return While Cushioning Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- TPU Midsole Features Timberland PRO Anti-Fatigue Technology that Absorbs Shock & Returns Energy to Key Zones for All-Day Comfort & Support
- Oil & Slip Resistant All-Weather TPU Outsole Provides Enhanced Traction on Wet & Frosted Ice Surfaces
- Direct-Inject Construction Provides Great Flexibility & a Tough Durable Outsole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Non-Metallic Asymmetrical CarbonShield Composite Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-18 & F2413-18, I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards
- Meets and/or Exceeds CAN/CSA-Z195 Grade 1 Safety Standards