To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Cambodia
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 7 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Hiker, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Built lightweight and for ultimate performance on the job, the Timberland PRO Switchback Composite Toe WP Work Hiker keeps you safe, dry and looking great while hard at work.
This nice-looking hiker-style safety toe work boot is designed with the feel of an athletic shoe, and it's so comfortable you may forget you're wearing a safety toe. The Timberland PRO Switchback is built tough on the outside with premium water-resistant and abrasion-resistant leather and rugged scuff-resistant toe and heel bumpers to amp up durability. On the inside, Timberland's anti-fatigue comfort system is built into the removable polyurethane cushion insole and EVA midsole, delivering shock-absorbing comfort and energy return for an all-day comfortable ride.
This work boot is lined with antimicrobial moisture-wicking linings to keep feet comfortable while minimizing odors, and feet stay dry thanks to the breathable waterproof membrane that also guards against blood-borne pathogens. An added bonus is the perforation accents in the leather, which increase air permeability, enhancing breathability and allowing feet to stay cool and dry.
The Timberland PRO Switchback keeps feet safe with a lightweight composite safety toe that minimizes extreme temperature transfer and protects against falling objects. And the outsole is not only slip-resistant but also EH-rated, adding a layer of protection against an electrical shock. This safety toe work boot also boasts incredible comfort with a padded collar, padded tongue, and angled shaft for an extended range of motion and agility to keep you going.
- Premium Abrasion-Resistant Full-Grain Water-Resistant Leather Upper, Specially Tanned to Repel Moisture
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Scuff Resistant Toe & Heel Bumper Protection for Increased Durability
- D-Ring Lacing Hardware with Top Speed Hooks
- Easy Pull-on Strap
- Perforation Accents Increase Air Permeability Enhancing Breathability
- 90 Degree Heel for Ladder Stability
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with Antimicrobial Wick Dry Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Breathable Membrane Protects from Diseases Caused by Blood-borne Pathogens (ASTM F1671-07)
- Contoured Antimicrobial Footbed Provides Odor Control & Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Timberland PRO Anti-Fatigue Technology Absorbs Shock & Returns Energy to Key Zones for All-Day Comfort & Support
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Long Wearing, Dual-Density Timberland PRO Rubber Midsole & Outsole are Heat, Oil, & Slip-Resistant for Better Traction on All Surfaces
- Oil & Slip-Resistant Timberland PRO Rubber Outsole for Grip & Traction
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards
- Meets ASTM F1671-07 Bloodborne Pathogen Resistance Safety Standard