To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
The Trade Street Boot Company™ was established in 1975 by two craftsmen who knew the value of an old-fashioned work boot. Trade Street Boot Company™ creates work footwear of handcrafted caliber, with the moderntouches to perform in today’s demanding work environment, building upon half a century of shoe knowledge, service, and innovation. Trusted by professional tradesmen and women for over 40 years, Trade Street has the right shoe for every job.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Suede Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Leather, Unlined
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 9 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Warm Weather, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
Trade Street built its brand with half a century of knowledge, grit, and innovation for hard-working men and women with high-quality footwear to meet the demands of their professions. Found exclusively at Boot World, the Trade Street Foundation Wedge is a premium work boot that offers a trusted tool to add to your collection at a great value.
Handcrafted with premium leather and finely detailed, this 6" soft-toe leather wedge work boot delivers a classic look with a dependable Goodyear welt and rugged construction for the toughest jobs. The Trade Street Foundation Wedge Work Boot features durable quick lace hardware with a premium oil-tanned rugged leather upper. The leather is tough on the outside, yet is pliable and soft on the inside, getting better with age while softening to the contours of the foot for a great fit. The unlined ankle provides breathable comfort in all weather conditions and the leather-lined heel counter reduces friction and stabilizes the foot for comfort and safety. It also features a removable dual-density memory foam topped polyurethane insole adding maximum comfort.
Built with a long-lasting, trusted Goodyear welt and an ultra slip-resistant EH-rated polyurethane wedge for longevity, the Trade Street Foundation provides structural support that can take a pounding and is completely re-soleable. The added bonus is the classic, time-honored look with padded ankle comfort and the versatility it offers off the clock.
- Classic Moc-Toe Boot Style
- Premium Full-Grain Oil-Tanned Leather Upper
- 6" Unlined Shaft Height
- 1" Wedge Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Durable Speed Hook Hardware Lacing System a Quick & Secure Fit
- Finger Loop for Easy Pull-On
- Unlined Shaft & Drill Lined Vamp for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Dual-Density Memory Foam & Polyurethane Cushion Insole Provides Shock Absorption & Cushioning Comfort for All-Day Comfort
- Steel Shank Provides Arch Support, Structural Support, & Stability
- Long-Lasting Polyurethane Midsole-Outsole Provides a Solid Foundation & Exceptional Oil & Slip Resistance
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Long Term Reliability of Fit, Durability, & Resoleable
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Soft Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds the Safety Requirements of ASTM F2892 for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear