To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Ariat was founded on technology and innovation- with the goal of making the highest-quality footwear and apparel for the worlds top equestrian athletes. Ariat is a community of riders and people committed to those who ride, ranch, and work outdoors and make products they’re proud to use. They play as hard as they work. And playing includes family, friends, and living outdoors. As athletes, riders put their bodies to the test every day. They create high performance boots and apparel that keep up. Ariat strives to redesign, re-imagine, and reshape our world, while staying true to the values and traditions that keep them authentic.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Polyurethane
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 11 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
What you see is what you get with the Ariat Treadfast - rugged good looks, built tough, built to last, and built to get the job done.
The men’s Ariat Treadfast 6” Steel Toe Work Boot is the ideal tool to get the job done for trades in construction, warehouse, or farm and ranching work. This men’s work boot features an ASTM-certified, EH-rated steel safety toe for protection and an oil-resistant cemented outsole for safety. The safety is wrapped in a rugged full-grain leather upper with an abrasion-resistant toe and heel bumper for increased durability and padded ankle comfort. On the inside, wick-dry linings and removable 4LR Technology four-layer insole deliver higher rebound for extra comfort while cushioning and stabilizing the foot for all-day comfort and performance.
The Ariat Treadfast with rugged styling and comfort delivers protection and durability to get you through the day.
- Premium Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 6” Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5” Low Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing System with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-on
- Scuff Resistant Toe Bumper & TPU Heel Protection for Increased Durability
- 90° Degree Heel Offers Better Stability for Ascending & Descending Ladders, Poles & Structures
- Lined with Breathable Moisture Wicking Mesh for Great Breathability & Comfort
- 4LR Technology Footbed with Wick Dry Linings Provides 4 Layers of Rebound, Cushioning, Stability, & Support
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Heavy Duty Oil & Slip Resistant Duratread Sole Provides Grip, Traction, Lasting Performance, & Flexibility
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Quick Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements