To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Moving and shaping the earth requires durable and reliable footwear. Behold the power of Black and Yellow. Since 1925, Caterpillar has been a catalyst for change and at the forefront of progress. From manufacturing heavy equipment used worldwide for infrastructure projects to their line of clothing and work boots for those jobs, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Caterpillar footwear is built to last by pushing the limits of technology and innovation to build products that make work safer, more efficient, and more comfortable.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 14 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Built with the protection, traction, and comfort you need to perform every day, the CAT Footwear Accomplice X Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot is tough enough to handle whatever the workday throws at you.
The CAT Accomplice built with innovation and integrity provides safety and comfort wrapped in a good-looking premium oil-tanned leather upper and durable rubber toe for durability. You can work confidently in this 6" lace-to-toe work boot knowing feet are well-protected with padded comfort and an ASTM certified steel safety toe with EH rated protection, keeping you safe from workplace hazards. Not only does this steel toe work boot protect feet from workplace hazards, but it also is engineered to support the foot with exceptional rebound comfort. The breathable waterproof membrane and wick dry linings keep feet dry and comfortable, while the cushioned insole is topped with antimicrobial technology for odor control, cushions, and supports the foot. This breathable comfort and ASTM protection sit atop an EVA midsole with a nylon shank to support and energize every step. Plus, the Accomplice is cement constructed to allow flexibility and an athletic feel with every step. Finish it with an oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole for traction, and you have a boot that goes anywhere and everywhere.
Trust CAT to deliver a boot built for comfort and durability while protecting feet with safety protection in the CAT Footwear Accomplice X Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.75” Heel Height
- D-Ring Lacing with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-on
- Scuff Resistant Toe & Heel for Durability
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Contoured Footbed Provides Cushioning, Rebound Comfort, Support, & Odor Control
- EVA Comfort Midsole Provides Cushioning, Shock Absorption, & Support
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole Performs Against Oil & Water, Reducing the Risk of Slips & Falls on Low Traction Surfaces
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards