To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area, as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Moving and shaping the earth requires durable and reliable footwear. Behold the power of Black and Yellow. Since 1925, Caterpillar has been a catalyst for change and at the forefront of progress. From manufacturing heavy equipment used worldwide for infrastructure projects to their line of clothing and work boots for those jobs, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Caterpillar footwear is built to last by pushing the limits of technology and innovation to build products that make work safer, more efficient, and more comfortable.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 2 oz
- Profession: Food Processing, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Medical, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Athletic, Lace-Up, Oxford
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
These leather safety toe work oxfords are designed for fast-paced working environments and keep up with your pace with agile flexibility, CAT comfort, and the feel of a sports shoe.
Comfortable out of the box, the CAT Footwear Streamline 2.0 Composite Toe Work Shoe responds to every step with the ultimate lightweight feel and dexterity so that you can move easily on your feet while staying safe. It features a lightweight composite safety toe and EH-rated slip-resistant sole for protection, and they're so comfortable that you'll forget you're wearing a safety toe. The safety is wrapped in an oil-tanned leather upper with a scuff resistant toe and heel for durability, added ankle comfort, and removable cushion insole treated with natural odor control.
The CAT Footwear Streamline 2.0 keeps you agile and swift on your feet with a shock absorbing EVA midsole for support and flexible movement that matches your speed and moves you smoothly and safely. You can rely on the Streamline 2.0 to keep you comfortable with the feel of an athletic shoe and the safety of a work boot.
- Premium Full-Grain Oiled Leather Upper
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Traditional Lacing
- Reinforced Toe & Heel For Durability
- Metal-Free Construction – Airport & Security Friendly
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathability & Comfort
- Dual-Density Contoured Cushion Footbed Treated with Cleansport NXT Technology Provides Cushioned Rebound Comfort, Support, & Natural Odor Control
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- EVA Midsole Blends Rubber & Foam for Cushioning Comfort Engineered for Support While Providing More Energy Return
- Abrasion Resistant CAT SRX Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole Performs Against Oil & Water, Reducing the Risk of Slips & Falls on Low Traction Surfaces
- Strobel Construction for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements