To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Get your work done right.
Respect for hard work, integrity, self-sufficiency, and supporting the community are the values that Chinook has built their business on. Chinook boots are built for function, not just to look nice, taking great care to design and create quality products they are proud of and offer at a competitive price.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh, Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 14.5 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
This work boot is a must-have for men who spend long hours on their feet to get through a hard day's work in comfort.
The Chinook Pallet Jack 6" Composite Toe WP Work Boot is tough on the outside and comfortable on the inside, and everything a work boot should be. This medium-to heavy-duty work boot sports a lightweight composite safety toe with a spacious toe box, an EH-rated sole with tough rubber lugs for traction, and a breathable waterproof membrane with moisture-wicking linings to provide safety and breathable comfort throughout a shift.
Not only are feet well protected from moisture and hazards, but they are also surrounded by comfort and support. The Chinook Pallet Jack comes equipped with a removable polyurethane footbed that supports and cushions with every step and won't collapse over time, and an EVA midsole that provides shock-absorbing comfort and a stable foundation, minimizing fatigue and maximizing comfort. This composite toe work boot also features a rugged water-resistant leather upper with padded ankle comfort and an abrasion-resistant toe and heel for added support and durability.
Rugged and comfortable, the Chinook Pallet Jack was built for tough work and comfort while providing superior performance to tackle anything that comes your way.
- Premium Full-Grain Oil-Tanned Leather Upper
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Scuff Resistant Toe & Heel Bumper Protection for Increased Durability
- Traditional Lacing Hardware with Top Speed Hooks
- Heel Loops for Easy Pull-on
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with High-Performance Wick Dry Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Contoured Polyurethane Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Nylon Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- EVA Midsole Provides All-Day Shock Absorption, Energy Return, & Stability
- Rubber Lug Soles for Traction on Rough Surfaces & Dirt
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards