To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer.
Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Cambodia
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 4 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Alloy, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Built with Danner reliability and comfort, the Danner Caliper Aluminum Toe Waterproof Work Boot stands up to a full day on the job in comfort and safety.
This safety toe work boot features a premium full-grain oiled leather upper with a padded collar and tongue for all-day comfort that lasts beyond the work day. The Caliper comes equipped with a lightweight aluminum alloy safety toe, slip resistant EH-rated outsole, and breathable Danner Dry waterproof membrane to withstand the rigors of challenging job sites protecting feet and keeping them dry with high-performance protection.
And there's more. The removable ultra plush dual-layer comfort footbed and shock absorbing EVA midsole and outsole design provide underfoot comfort and support that add bounce to every step while reducing stress from standing or walking for long periods. The Caliper is an optimum choice for maximum comfort, with its slip-resistant outsole keeping you grounded through a long workday.
- Premium Full-Grain Oiled Leather Upper
- 5" Shaft Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Lace to Toe Hardware Closure System With Top Speed Hooks
- 90º Degree Heel Offers Better Stability for Ascending & Descending Ladders, Poles, & Structures
- Pull Tab for Easy On
- Danner Comfort System Combines the Benefits of a Lightweight Cup Sole With a Dual-Density Footbed for Long Lasting Everyday Comfort
- Lined With High Performance Moisture Wicking Mesh & Breathable Danner Dry Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Danner Comfort System Dual-Density Polyurethane Footbed With Molded TPU Cup for Added Arch Support, Super Cushioning Heel, & Air Vents for Shock Absorbing Cushioning Comfort & Moisture Control
- Nylon Shank for Structural Support & Lateral Stability
- EVA Cushioned Midsole Provides Shock Absorbance, Energy Return, Cushioning, & Solid Foundation
- Memory Foam Strobel Sock Finishes the Bottom of the Boot & For Additional Underfoot Comfort
- Slip Resistant Rubber Outsoles Offer Versatile Indoor & Outdoor Traction
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds F2413-18 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards