To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For nearly a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer.
Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit. A spirit that proudly lives on in each pair of Danner boots we make to this day.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement, Other
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 13 oz
- Profession: Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Hiker, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Designed to withstand tough workdays in unfavorable conditions, the men’s Danner Crafter 6” Composite Toe Waterproof Boot is packed with safety and lives up to the Danner name and reputation.
The Danner Crafter 6” Composite Toe Waterproof Boot does not shy away from hard work. This classic work boot features premium triple-stitched Nubuck leather uppers, oil-tanned to result in a strong, durable leather resistant to water and other elements. Featuring a roomy non-metallic composite safety toe that minimizes extreme temperatures, EH-rated protection, and an oil and slip-resistant outsole, the Danner Crafter delivers protection and durability to get you through the day. On the inside, the moisture-wicking linings and breathable Danner Dry waterproof membrane allow moisture to escape keeping feet dry and comfortable, while the padded collar and tongue add another layer of comfort. The Danner Comfort System footbed uses a molded thermoplastic polyurethane cup for added arch support and a super cushioning heel for increased shock absorption, along with the benefits of a lightweight cup sole to deliver maximum comfort and all-day support.
Tough on the outside, ultra-comfortable inside, the Danner Crafter work boot delivers athletic shoe performance with work boot protection and superior comfort.
- Classic Hiker Inspired Silhouette
- Premium Full-Grain Oil-Tanned Nubuck Leather Upper
- 6” Shaft Height
- 1.5” Wedge Heel Height
- D-Ring Lacing With Top Speed Hooks
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull On
- 90º Degree Heel Offers Better Stability for Ascending & Descending Ladders, Poles, & Structures
- Danner Comfort System Combines the Benefits of a Lightweight Cup Sole With a Dual-Density Footbed for Long Lasting Everyday Comfort
- Lined With High Performance Moisture Wicking Mesh & Breathable Danner Dry Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Danner Comfort System Dual-Density Polyurethane Footbed With Molded TPU Cup for Added Arch Support, Super Cushioning Heel, & Air Vents for Shock Absorbing Cushioning Comfort & Moisture Control
- Nylon Shank for Structural Support & Lateral Stability
- Danner Crafter Provide Superior Cushioning, Shock Absorbing Comfort, & Stability
- Danner Crafter Thermoplastic Rubber Outsole is Oil & Slip Resistant Providing Traction on Rough Surfaces & Dirt
- Cement Construction for Durability, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards