To clean suede or nubuck footwear, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit. Rub any stains or surface marks with the included dry eraser bar, using the correct eraser side for suede or for nubuck. Use the brush to restore and raise the nap of the footwear material. To treat deeper discolorations, use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam. For best results, test colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before all-over application. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- To clean, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit
- Rub stains or surface marks with the dry eraser bar
- Use the brush the restore and raise the nap of the footwear
- To clean deeper discolorations use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam
- Test colorfastness before all-over application
- Post-cleaning, reapply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for water and stain protection
THE MARK OF A PRO: never cut corners. It’s not a choice. It’s a way to handle your business and it’s how DeWalt goes about building tools. Whether they go in your hand or on your feet, it’s all the same to them. DeWalt puts the best technologies, materials and craftsmanship into everything they do, and they’ve been doing it this way for over 80 years. Foreman, journeyman or just cutting your teeth–DeWalt has footwear for every paygrade and position on the jobsite. All guaranteed to offer a level of fit, durability and comfort you’d expect from a tool featuring the DEWALT name. DeWalt: The tool you trust all day EVERYDAY.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Nubuck Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Construction, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Athletic, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Meet the men's DeWalt Plasma Safety Toe EH Work Boot. With a casual style, the last thing you’d expect is for it to be a safety boot – but it is!
Offering DeWalt quality at an affordable price, the Plasma safety toe boot features an all-leather upper for durability, as well as a long-wearing oil- and slip-resistant outsole for maximum protection. All this brought together with cement construction for added flexibility, meaning little break-in is required. The deep cushion insole and padded collar and tongue take care of your comfort, allowing you to enjoy this lightweight safety boot from the work site to after-work beers with the guys.
A hardworking skate-inspired hybrid work boot that blurs the lines of work and lifestyle footwear, offering the functionality of a durable work boot with the lightweight feel of an athletic shoe.
- A hardworking skate-inspired hybrid work boot that blurs the lines of work and lifestyle footwear, offering the functionality of a durable work boot with the lightweight feel of an athletic shoe.
- Soft Leather Uppers
- Out-of-the-Box Comfort with Little Break-in Time
- 6" Shaft Height with Open Cell Foam Padded Ankle and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- 3/4 Bellows Gusseted Tongue Keeps out Dirt and Debris
- Metal Hardware Lacing System with Top Speed Hook for a Secure Fit
- Aerospace Mesh Linings for Great Breathability, Comfort, and Treated with Antimicrobial Technology for Odor Control
- Removable Pro Comfort Footwear™ Insoles Provide All-Day Comfort with a Layer of Memory Foam and Polyurethane
- Cupsole Sidewall Construction Provides a Durable, Youthful “Vulcanized-look” and Flexibility
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility
- Pro Comfort Footwear™ Shank Torsional Rigidity and Lateral Support
- Chemical-, Oil- and Slip-Resistant Outsoles for Grip and Traction
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM 2413-11 for Impact and Compression and EH Rated Safety Standards