To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Powerful, durable, authentic. innovative... That’s DieHard
A brand that gives you the confidence to perform. If you’re motivated by the powerful craving for new experiences, pushing boundaries, and working until the job is done, then you are DieHard. A footwear brand trusted to deliver quality, reliability, and unrivaled performance when and where it’s needed. DieHard footwear is built to exceed expectations and provide confidence to handle any situation. Driven by a new look and attitude, the DieHard brand has been recharged with better materials, new looks, and more comfort than ever.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Leather
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: India
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 12 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant Plus
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
DieHard delivers good-looking footwear crafted with innovation, comfort, quality, and reliability, and this sought-out brand has been doing this for over 50 years. Stylish good looks and performance are key, and the DieHard Malibu Soft Toe Wedge Work Boot is the complete package.
From the premium tumbled leather, to the boots' hardware and stitching, and all the way down to the soles, the DieHard Malibu's construction and craftsmanship are readily apparent. These moc-toe work boots are great for working on hard surfaces, and you'll love the spongy goodness of the supportive dual-density memory foam insole and midsole with an EH-rated outsole adding a layer of protection. The wedge outsole is slip-resistant and built with a Goodyear welt for long wear, and it's re-craftable.
The DieHard Malibu is hands down a great boot built with quality, comfort, and reliability in a classic, time-honored style.
- Premium Full-Grain Tumbled Leather Upper
- 6" Unlined Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Padded Collar for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Traditional Lacing Hardware with Top Speed Hook
- Heel Loops for Easy Pull-on
- Unlined Ankle With Drill Lining at Toe & Forefoot for Breathable Comfort
- Contoured Memory Foam Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Nylon Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Polyurethane Midsole Provides All-Day Shock Absorption, Energy Return, & Stability
- Oil & Slip-Resistant Traction Outsole for Provides Dependable Traction on All Surfaces
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Durability, Support, & Long-Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds the Safety Requirements of ASTM F2892 for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear