To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 12 oz
- Profession: Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Lace-Up, Oxford
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
With its signature Goodyear Welt stitching, 1461 3-eye design, and grooved air-cushioned soles, the Dr. Martens 1461 is a classic shoe that has stood the test of time. And now, it's been given a makeover with features that are designed to keep you comfortable and safe all day long.
The Dr. Martens Industrial 1461 Slip Resistant Steel Toe Shoes feature premium full-grain industrial leather uppers coated with a water- and spill-resistant finish, making them easy to clean with just a quick swipe of a damp cloth. And with its padded tongue, breathable mesh linings, and moisture-wicking antimicrobial SoftWair™ sock liner with memory foam pods, you'll be able to enjoy supreme comfort all day long. What's more, the shoe's steel safety toe ensures maximum protection, making it a great choice for those who work on their feet. The Air-Cushioned PVC midsole and outsole provide legendary Dr. Martens underfoot comfort, while the GRIP-TRAX rubber pods offer exceptional slip resistance.
Whether you're working on a construction site, in a warehouse, or just running errands around town, the Dr. Martens 1461 is a versatile shoe that combines both style and function. With its comfortable and durable design, it's certain to become your go-to shoe for work and any occasion beyond the shift.
- Men's US Sizing
- Original 1461 Design Re-Engineered with Ultimate Slip-Resistance, Comfort, & Safety Toe Protection
- Premium Full-Grain Industrial Leather, Coated with a Spill & Water-Resistant Finish for Easy Cleaning
- Padded Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 3-Eye Lacing
- Classic Heritage Dr. Martens DNA - Grooved Sides with Air-Cushioned Soles, & Welt Stitching
- Lined with Breathable Antimicrobial, Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort & Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking SoftWair™ Sock Liner Designed with Ergonomic Comfort & Memory Foam Pods for All-Day Cushioning Comfort
- Lightweight Antifatigue PVC Air Cushioned Midsole & Outsole are Fused with Central Rubber Pods of GRIP-TRAX™ Tread for Ultimate Slip-Resistance
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for a Long-Lasting Fit, Support, & Flexibility
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Steel Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 & EH Rated Safety Requirements