To clean rubber/PVC/EVA footwear, simply rinse the footwear with clean, warm water and dry with a cleaning cloth. For exceptionally dirty footwear, use a diluted soapy water solution and gently clean using a toothbrush or scrub brush. Rinse well using clean water and dry with a cleaning cloth.
- For light cleaning, rinse with clean, warm water
- For exceptional dirt, scrub with a diluted solution of soap and water
- Rinse completely with clean water
- Dry with a cleaning cloth
Dunlop® Protective Footwear is the leading global manufacturer of protective footwear. In more than 50 countries worldwide, Dunlop® provides comfortable and protective footwear for you, the workers in Agriculture & Fishery, Food processing, Industry and the Oil, Gas & Mining industry. Their continuous innovation combined with a solid dose of handcraft, makes the best working boot in the world to give you the safety and comfort you deserve.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please <a href="
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Canvas/Fabric, Drill Lined Vamp
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 7 oz
- Profession: Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Food Processing
- Best Use: Rain/Snow, Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 8 inch or Higher, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Oil Resistant Sole
For general purpose work in agriculture, industry, construction, and work in your own back yard, the lightweight men'sDunlop Chesapeake 14" Waterproof Safety Toe Wellington Boot keeps feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions.
Completely waterproof thanks to its injection-molded construction, the PVC uppers keep feet dry while wrapping feet in extra protection from workplace hazards with an ASTM certified steel safety toe. The durable heel increases wear while the BAY-LOC outsole with water-repelling channels self cleans by expelling debris that's picked up from rough and soggy surfaces with every step providing traction. The Chesapeake also offers protection against a variety of chemicals, ensuring that the integrity of the boot is not compromised. With its sleek design, comfort insole, and pull-on cutouts for easy wear, the Chesapeake offers a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
Dunlop quality and safety for your feet: what more could you want?
- General Purpose Wellington Work Boots for Wet Conditions
- 25% Lighter than Traditional PVC Boots
- Waterproof PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Uppers
- 14" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Lightweight and Flexible
- Round Pull-on Cutouts for Easy On
- Sloped Rim for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Removable Cushion Insole Cushions Every Step for Added Comfort
- Chemical-Resistant Against a Variety of Chemicals
- Direct Inject Construction Provides 100% Weatherproofing
- Self-Cleaning BAY-LOC Outsoles with Water Repelling Channels and Aggressive Tread for Traction and Slip Resistance