To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
KEEN creates original and versatile products, improves lives, and inspires outside adventure. They are committed to reduce their impact on the environment, protect the places where we play, and give back to communities in need. In 2009, KEEN Utility work boots were born. While they may not be the oldest boots on the block, they’re unquestionably the hardest working. Designed to enable tradesmen and tradeswomen to work tirelessly every day. KEEN Utility boots keep them safe and comfortable on the job so they can keep doing what they do, day in and day out. KEEN American Built shoes and boots are assembled with pride and tireless attention to fit, quality, and comfort using quality materials sourced from around the world.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 4 oz
- Profession: Construction, Drilling / Mining, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
The KEEN Utility Cincinnati 6" Carbon Fiber Toe WP Boot is built extra tough with long-lasting KEEN comfort and great work boot performance all in one good-looking package.
Don't let the soft leather fool you. The KEEN Utility Cincinnati boots are heavy-duty work boots crafted in a classic time-honored moc-toe design with a rugged leather upper that gets better with age. The leather is waterproof and abrasion resistant, and tough enough to handle caustic barnyard acids. The KEEN Utility Cincinnati is also loaded with protection for heavy-duty work and features a roomy left and right asymmetrical carbon fiber safety toe that's as tough as a steel toe and resists extreme temperatures and electrical conductivity. It's EH-rated protection is built into the super grippy slip resistant sole to keep you upright on rough terrain and slick surfaces.
And it's incredibly comfortable right out of the box! The KEEN Utility Cincinnati is built with a plush padded collar and tongue for all-day comfort, and a Goodyear welt, providing a long-lasting dependable fit and support, and it's re-solable. It comes equipped with high-performance moisture wicking mesh and KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane that breathes vapor and moisture out while breathing fresh air in. Plus, the removable dual-density polyurethane footbed with a pillow top comfort layer and KEEN Luftcell air-infused shock absorbing polyurethane wedge midsole provide exceptional all-day comfort and a solid foundation for stability and support to keep you moving comfortably and feeling great all-day.
- Premium Full-grain Oiled Waterproof Leather Uppers - Barnyard Resistant
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Wedge Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- Traditional Lacing with Locking Metal Lace Hooks
- Shellback Heel Support for Durability
- Lined with High Performance Moisture Wicking Mesh & KEEN.DRY Breathable Waterproof Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Dual-Density Polyurethane Comfort Footbed with Aerated Pillow-Top Cushioning
- KEEN Luftcell Polyurethane Midsole With Air-Infused Cushioning Provides All-Day Lightweight Shock Absorbing Comfort & Support
- Non-Marking Oil & Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole Provides Grip & Traction on A Variety of Terrain
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Long Term Reliability of Durability, Fit, & Support
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Left & Right Asymmetrical Carbon Fiber Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2412-18 & F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II & ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards