To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Skechers Work's industry-tested and -approved slip-resistant and safety toe shoes and boots for working professionals offer protection and comfort for essential workers, first responders, restaurants, construction, and more.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 4 oz
- Profession: EMT / Security, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Medical, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Dress, Lace-Up, Oxford
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Warm Weather, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus
Slip Resistant Plus
Work can be a drag, but that doesn’t mean your feet have to. With the men’s Skechers Cottonwood Elks Slip Resistant Shoe, you can get through the day while treating your feet.
With a removable memory foam insole providing optimum arch support, soft fabric shoe lining, and a padded collar and tongue, your feet will comfortably carry you through even the busiest day. Plus, the smooth Nappa leather upper with lace-up detail gives this 4-eye rounded work shoe a classic style. Stay a cut above the rest with the rubber, high-traction 1-inch heel, and slip-resistant pro sole.
Stay secure on your feet with the Skechers Cottonwood Elks.
- Men's Comfortable and Lightweight Dress Casual Service Work Shoe with a Relaxed Fit® Design for a Roomy Comfortable Fit
- Smooth Coated Nappa Leather Uppers are Easy to Clean
- Padded Tongue and Collar for Ankle Comfort and Support
- Side and Heel Leather Overlays for Durability
- Metal Top Hardware Lacing System for a Secure Fit
- Lined with Soft Breathable Linings for Comfort
- Memory Foam Footbed Cushions Every Step
- Shock Absorbing Midsole for All-Day Comfort and Stability
- Slip-Resistant PRO High Traction Rubber Outsoles for Better Traction on All Surfaces
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F1677-05 Mark II for Wet and Slippery Surfaces