To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
A Dedication to Quality Craftsmanship, Comfort and Safety. Since 1892, with the introduction of the first "jobber" boots (job-fitted safety work boots), Weinbrenner has been a leading manufacturer and innovator in the footwear industry, initiating many of the significant occupational safety features that are common today. Today, over 120 years later, Albert's company, The Weinbrenner Shoe Company, is still the leading manufacturer and pioneering force in the occupational footwear industry. The Thorogood brand, first introduced in 1918, has grown into the company's premiere collection - including both safety and non-safety styles designed for all varieties of occupational and safety requirements - delivering comfort, fit, safety and performance in every pair of work boots made.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 5 - Highest Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Injected
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 12 oz
- Profession: Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution, Welding / Heavy Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Puncture Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Puncture Resistant Sole
With a great fit, great support, and loaded with high-performance comfort and safety features, the Thorogood 6" Quick Release Composite Toe PR Station Boot keeps you performing at your best.
This Chelsea work boot's name says it all. The Thorogood 6" Quick Release is finely crafted with a full-grain leather upper that's soft yet durable and adapts to the shape of the foot for an optimal fit, and it's easy to slip on and off in a pinch. The metal-free design with a non-conductive composite safety toe, slip-resistant EH-rated sole, and flexible non-metallic puncture-resistant plate add layers of high-performance protection on the job.
The Thorogood 6" Quick Release is also exceptionally comfortable. It's lined with high-performance moisture-wicking linings and has a removable shock-absorbing polyurethane cushion insole that retains its shape and won't collapse over time. This Chelsea station boot is built with a translucent slip-resistant, non-marking TPU lug outsole and direct-attach construction, providing a flexible and tough outsole that bends and flexes with every step. Get safety toe protection and a puncture-proof sole combined with high-performance comfort and quality leather in a classic slip-on Chelsea boot.
- Premium Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Double Gored Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- Metallic-Free Construction - Airport & Security Friendly
- Lined With Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Anti-Fatigue Polyurethane Footbed Provides Shock Absorption & Energy Return While Cushioning Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Composite Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- TPU Midsole Absorbs Shock & Returns Energy for All-Day Comfort & Support
- Oil & Slip Resistant TPU Outsole Provides Grip & Traction
- Direct-Inject Construction Provides Great Flexibility & a Tough Durable Outsole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Puncture Resistant Soles with Metal Free Mid-Plate Designed to Prevent Objects from Puncturing the Sole
- Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH & PR Rated Safety Standards