To clean smooth, oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Suede Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, No Exposed Nylon, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
These Wolverine work boots are more than just footwear, they're your trusty companions, crafted in a straight-forward classic work boot style that will carry you through the shift and beyond.
Whether you're working in the shop or navigating through rugged terrain, you can take each step with confidence knowing that your feet are comfortable and protected. No matter the conditions, the Wolverine Carlsbad 6" Waterproof Work Boot keeps feet safe and secure with a rubber lug outsole that grips the ground. And you can count on the waterproof leather and breathable moisture-wicking mesh to conquer wet conditions with ease. No more damp socks – these boots keep you dry, so you can focus on getting the job done.
And let's talk about the comfort. Wolverine knows that aching feet can turn even the most exciting job into a chore and that's why they've taken comfort to heart. With their signature Wolverine impact-resistant comfort technology, these boots cushion your feet with every step. The anatomical EVA footbed and Polyurethane midsole provide cushioning comfort and stability making those long hours on your feet feel a little less long. So, lace up a pair, feel the support, and stride confidently into whatever challenges your workday throws.
- Premium Waterproof Full-Grain Oiled Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Traditional Lacing With Top Metal Speed Hooks
- Lined With High-Performance Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Removable Full-Cushion EVA Footbed Adapts to the Contours of the Foot & Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Steel Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Polyurethane Midsole Provides All-Day Cushioning, Shock Absorbing Comfort, & Support
- Slip Resistant Rubber Lug Outsoles Provide Grip & Traction on Multiple Surfaces
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Soft Toe
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds the Safety Requirements of ASTM F2892 for EH Classified Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Footwear