To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 2 oz
- Best Use: Hiking
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Hiker, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Waterproof
Enjoy the trails and scenery with the Wolverine Guide UltraSpring Waterproof Boot with a great fit and rebound comfort you can feel in every step.
The Wolverine Guide is super supportive, comfortable, and great for working outdoors, walking, hiking, and everyday wear. It features a good-looking waterproof leather upper and an all-season waterproof membrane with moisture-wicking mesh linings to keep you dry and comfortable on and off the trails. The super plush dual-density full-cushion footbed and super flexible, high-rebound UltraSpring comfort midsole cushions and supports you while moving with you, energizing every step and providing long-lasting comfort. The Wolverine Guide protects in all-weather conditions and grips muddy, rocky trails and slick surfaces thanks to its super grippy Vibram outsole for non-stop traction over any terrain.
- Premium Full-Grain Waterproof Leather Upper
- 5" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- D-Ring Lacing With Top Speed Hook for Rapid Wear
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with High-Performance Wick Dry Mesh & Breathable Wolverine Waterproof Plus Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Dual Density Full-Cushioned Footbed Provides Long-Term Cushioning, All-day Comfort, & Support
- Nylon Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- UltraSpring High Rebound ETPU Midsole Provides High Performance Energized Responsive Cushioning & Support with Every Step
- Vibram Rubber Lug Outsole Grips the Ground
- Cement Construction for Flexibility & Reduced Break-In Time