To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Nubuck Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 9 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Composite, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Crossing work boot resilience with an athletic feel and look, the Wolverine Kickstart Durashocks 6" Carbonmax Boot is light on the feet and ultra-comfortable for long shifts.
The Wolverine Kickstart is built with a good-looking Nubuck leather upper in a modern design that has nice rebound cushioning and is great for wearing around facilities that require safety toe protection. This men's lace-up work boot features a lightweight CarbonMAX safety toe that protects feet from falling objects and extreme temperatures without feeling weighed down and an EH rating adding an additional layer of protection.
Great fitting and super comfortable, the Wolverine Kickstart fights fatigue with a high-performance polyurethane cushion midsole that provides rebound comfort and support adding spring to your step for all-day comfort. Not only do you move about comfortably, but you also tread safely with the slip-resistant DuraShocks dual-suspension outsole that features two pads at the toe and heel strike points to absorb shock, return energy, and power you forward.
- Premium Sueded Nubuck Leather Upper
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Traditional Lacing with Top Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort
- Contoured Footbed Provides Cushioning, Rebound Comfort, & Support
- Polyurethane Midsole Provides Long Term Cushioning, Shock Absorption, & Support
- Nylon Shank Fights Fatigue & Provides Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Slip-Resistant Outsole Performs Against Oil & Water, Reducing the Risk of Slips & Falls on Low Traction Surfaces
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- CarbonMax Composite Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards