To clean smooth dress leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner, applying a small amount to a slightly damp cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Allow your dress leather footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room. For best results, follow up with Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate the footwear leather. To cover scuffs on a colored, finished leather, use a matching colored shoe polish. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- Remove dirt and debris using a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, clean with Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner
- Apply a small amount to a damp cloth
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Allow footwear to dry naturally
- Follow up with Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner to rehydrate the leather
- To cover scuffs, use a matching colored shoe polish
- Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Drill Lined Vamp, Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 12 oz
- Profession: Construction, EMT / Security, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Medical
- Best Use: Casual, Fashion, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant Plus
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
The Dr. Martens 1460 original gets a makeover with ultra slip resistance and ergonomic comfort, made lightweight and flexible with extra cushioning for working long hours on your feet.
This iconic silhouette with classic Dr. Martens's good looks is both fashionable and functional and the perfect accessory for everyday wear. Classic Dr. Martens's attitude comes through with the signature Goodyear Welt stitching, 1460 original 8-eye design, and grooved air-cushioned soles. The premium full-grain industrial leather upper is coated with a water- and spill-resistant finish, easily clean with the swipe of a damp cloth to keep you on the move. The padded ankle and tongue provide all-day comfort and reliability while the breathable mesh linings and moisture-wicking antimicrobial SoftWair™ sock liner with memory foam pods offer supreme comfort to keep you firm on your feet. All this comfort sits atop an Air-Cushioned PVC midsole and outsole, providing legendary Dr. Martens underfoot comfort with exceptional slip resistance thanks to the GRIP-TRAX™rubber pods.
Made for the worker on the go, the Dr. Martens 1460 Slip Resistant Lace-Up Boot is an enduring classic packed with comfort and safety.
- US Sizing
- Original 1460 Design Re-Engineered with Ultimate Slip-Resistance and Comfort for Service Workers
- Premium Full-Grain Industrial Leather, Coated with a Spill & Water-Resistant Finish for Easy Cleaning
- Padded Ankle and Tongue for Ankle Comfort and Support
- 8-Eye Lacing System
- Classic Heritage Dr. Martens DNA - 8 Eye Design, Grooved Sides with Air-Cushioned Soles, Scripted Heel Loop & Yellow Welt Stitching
- Lined with Breathable Antimicrobial, Moisture Wicking Linings for Breathable Comfort and Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking SoftWair™ Sock Liner Designed with Ergonomic Comfort and Memory Foam Pods for All-Day Cushioning Comfort
- Lightweight Antifatigue PVC Air Cushioned Midsole and Outsoles are Fused with Central Rubber Pods of GRIP-TRAX™ Tread for Ultimate Slip Resistance
- Outsoles are Heat Resistant up to 300 Degrees
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Long-Lasting Fit, Support, and Flexibility