To clean smooth, oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 2 - Below Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 8 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Chelsea, Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Slip On, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Give your feet the comfort of lightweight flexibility, superior cushioning, and ease of convenience with the Wolverine Trade Wedge Steel Toe Waterproof Work Romeo.
Designed to provide uncompromising comfort and protection, the Wolverine Trade Wedge combines a Romeo slip-on boot with waterproof leather, waterproof membrane, steel safety toe protection, and a classic wedge sole to take on the day. You can rely on Wolverine to deliver comfort with a removable shock-absorbing polyurethane footbed that is cushioned to perfection and supports every step with all-day comfort while minimizing fatigue.
Additionally, the EH-rated lightweight rubber wedge outsole evenly distributes pressure across the foot for better cushioning and shock resistance. It ensures your safety with flexibility and slip resistance that grips the ground. No matter the conditions, the Wolverine Trade Wedge keeps feet safe and secure with long-lasting comfort making it the ideal platform for construction, factory, warehouse, and farm and ranch work.
- Premium Waterproof Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 5" Shaft Height
- 1.25" Wedge Heel Height
- Double-Gored Stretch Panels for an Adaptable Fit
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull-On
- Lined With High-Performance Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings & Breathable Waterproof Membrane for All-Season Comfort
- Removable Full-Cushion ETPU Polyurethane Footbed Adapts to the Contours of the Foot & Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Iron Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Lightweight Polyurethane Rubber Midsole Provides All-Day Cushioning, Shock Absorbing Comfort, & Support
- Slip Resistant Rubber Wedge Outsole Provides Grip & Traction on Multiple Surfaces
- Cement Construction for Flexibility & Reduced Break-In Time
- Steel Safety Toe
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements