For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended.
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Normal: 105F/40C
- Dry Normal Medium
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
Thorlos performance socks are made in the USA with passion and purpose for activities such as walking, running, hiking, tennis, golf, and labor-intensive work that place high stress on the foot. Using clinically tested moisture-wicking fiber blends and strategic padding for high-stress pressure points, Thorlos socks reduce damage to soft tissue by reducing blisters caused by friction, shear forces, and stress to ensure maximum comfort and protection.
- This product is in Men’s and Women’s sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: No
Slip Resistance: No
- Sizing: Accessories
- Footwear Shank: No
- Non-Marking Sole: No
- Defined Heel: No
- Country Of Origin:
- Weight (Single): 6 oz
- Best Use: Work/Utility
Thorlos has a new addition for your toolbelt: The Safety Steel Toe performance sock. Developed to support aching feet, its wick dry design and Thorlon fibers deliver a comfortable, reliable sock that prevents blisters, moisture, and pain during any activity.
If high quality and high performance are your priorities, these socks are winners. Ergonomically designed to protect your feet from abrasion, wear them under both tactical and duty boots without any pressure or irritation. The cushioned instep and invisible toe seam make for a smooth workday while improving foot health.
The Thorlos WLST Unisex Safety Steel Toe Sock: less pressure, more comfort.
- Designed for feet that hurt. Protecting against steel toe plates found in many work boots and shoes.
- Unique Padding Specifically Designed for Work Boots and Shoes with Safety Toes
- Mid-Calf Length with Moderate Cushioning.
- No Bunching Up.
- Designed for High Activity
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered for tactical and duty boots, clinically shown to reduce blister, pain, pressures, and moisture.
- Cushioning over toes for additional protection from abrasion caused by steel-toed footwear.
- Cushioned instep for more support and less pressure on the feet for more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- 87% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic, 10% Stretch Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Made in the USA