To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Suede Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Steel
- Footwear Sole Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 2 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: 6 Inch, Boots, Lace-Up, Motorcycle, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
Now with waterproof protection, the Wolverine Loader 6” Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge Boot just got better and offers all the same features that make this men's work boot great.
Lightweight yet durable, the Wolverine Loader Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge offers lots of protection and loads of comfort. This 6-inch steel toe wedge boot is made with rugged full-grain oil-tanned leather, breathable waterproof membrane, and moisture-wicking performance mesh for total comfort.
The Wolverine Loader has a class-leading "pillow-like" non-compacting polyurethane insole and a slip-resistant PLUS outsole – combining to create one of the most comfortable, safest, durable leather boots around. Completely re-soleable, the Wolverine Loader safety work boot is sure to outlast the toughest days with ease.
- Premium Oil-Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 6" Shaft Height with Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Traditional Lacing with Metal Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Flex-Notched Eyelet Quarters Allow Great Flexibility
- Finger Loops for Easy Pull On
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Linings & Breathable Waterproof Plus Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Full-Cushion Insole Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Steel Shank for Structural Support & Lateral Stability
- Polyurethane Wedge Midsole Provides Shock Absorbing Cushioning & Solid Foundation
- Long Wearing Polyurethane Wedge Outsole is Abrasion-, Water-, Oil- & Slip-Resistant for Optimal Traction on Low Traction Surfaces
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PLUS Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Support, Durability, & Long-Lasting Fit
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toes
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-18 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Standards