To clean smooth, oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 4 - Above Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Nylon Diffusion Plate
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: Low
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 2 lb 4 oz
- Profession: Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Pull On/Wellington, Boots, Motorcycle, Slip On, Western
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
The Wolverine Rancher DuraShocks Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington is an all-season work boot that not only looks great but also fits great, and is loaded with tons of protection and comfort. This square-toe Wellington boot features full-grain leather with cutouts and a six-row stitch pattern shaft design to keep you looking good on and off the job.
You can work confidently knowing that your feet are well protected with a steel safety toe and protection against electrical hazards while keeping feet dry with a breathable waterproof membrane. To navigate rough terrain, the Wolverine Rancher comes equipped with Wolverine's DuraShocks outsole to absorb shock, reduce impact, and get that tough job done.
Under the waterproof leather and safety protection lies Wolverine's iconic comfort that you can rely on. The dual-density DuraShocks polyurethane footbed and a polyurethane midsole create a comfort system that delivers superior shock-absorbing cushioning that lasts well after your shift. With good looks, ultimate comfort, and loaded with protection, this Wolverine Wellington boot is a must-have for every hard-working man.
- Premium Waterproof Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 10" Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Western Style Square Toe With Stitch Design
- Intricate Six-Row Stitch Pattern
- Medial & Lateral Pull Tabs for Easy Pull-On
- 90° Heel Offers Better Stability for Ascending & Descending Ladders, Poles & Structures
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Mesh & Breathable Waterproof Plus Membrane for Complete Weatherproofing & All-Season Comfort
- Removable DuraShocks Dual-Density Polyurethane Footbed Cushions & Support Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- Iron Shank for Torsional Rigidity & Lateral Support
- Advanced Comfort Polyurethane Midsole Provides Structural Integrity, Flexibility, & High-Performance Energy Return
- Long-Wearing Wolverine DuraShocks High-Abrasion TPU Outsole Pads are Resistant to Slips, Oil, & Abrasives
- Steadfast BonWelt Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Steel Safety Toe
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements