To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. Wolverine was born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Wolverine is built on a tradition of success and a history of innovation. This legacy lives on today in comfortable, durable work boots and clothing with quality craftsmanship for which Wolverine is known.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 4 - High Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh, Rubber/PVC
- Lining Material: Mesh
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 10 oz
- Profession: Construction, Farm / Ranch, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Ranch Work, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Hiker, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Safety Toe - Steel, Electric Hazard Rated, Oil Resistant Sole, Safety Toe, Waterproof
Electric Hazard Rated
Oil Resistant Sole
These hiker-style work boots are not your average pair of boots. They offer the perfect combination of style, comfort, and safety that you need to get your job done.
The Wolverine Steel Toe Waterproof Work Hiker feels almost like wearing sneakers while offering a steel safety toe that meets ASTM standards and an EH-rated sole to keep you protected on the job site. And when it comes to keeping your feet dry, these boots have got you covered with a water-resistant full-grain leather upper and a breathable Wolverine Waterproof Plus membrane.
Not only are these boots comfortable and safe, but they're also built to last. The removable cushioned footbed and molded EVA midsole provide superior comfort and absorb impacts to soften every step. And with a durable rubber lug outsole, you can trust that these boots will carry you in comfort all day long.
- Premium Oil Tanned Full-Grain Leather Uppers
- 6" Shaft Height
- 1.5" Low Heel Height
- Reinforced Toe Bumper for Extra Durability
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- D-Ring Speed Lacing With Top Speed Hooks for a Quick & Secure Fit
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings & Breathable Waterproof Plus Membrane for Great Breathability & All-Season Comfort
- Removable Full-Cushion Footbed Provides All-day Comfort & Support
- Ultra-Light Compression Molded EVA Midsole Provides Structural Integrity, Flexibility, & Energy Return
- Long Wearing Rubber Lug Outsoles are Resistant to Oil & Slips
- Cement Constructed for Flexibility & Reduced Break-in Time
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Safety Toe
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 for Impact & Compression & EH Rated Safety Requirements