To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Hard work, innovation, and a love of the great outdoors are all big parts of the Timberland story. They have been since the very beginning. When Timberland designs a new boot, shoe, jacket, pair of glasses, or even a T-shirt, it not only has to look great but also needs to consider its impact on nature. Upon introducing their original waterproof boots, Timberland remains focused on making innovative products that get people outdoors, are made with environmentally-conscious materials, and crafted to last for years. They aim to not only minimize their impact on the environment through the products they make but to someday become net positive. Timberland is committed to making our world greener, our communities stronger, and their products better with less impact on the environment.
- This product is in Women's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Women
- Upper Material: Leather, Nylon/Mesh
- Lining Material: Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Other
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Cambodia
- Weight (Single): 13 oz
- Best Use: Hiking
- Footwear Style: Boots, Chukka, Hiker, Lace-Up
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Polyurethane, Lightweight, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Soft Upper, Waterproof
For hiking or walking in the country or for everyday general use, the Timberland Lincoln Peak Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot gets you around in ultimate comfort.
You will be amazed by the lightness and comfort of this great-fitting waterproof hiking boot. The Lincoln Peak is built with a silver-rated leather upper, eco-friendly mesh linings, and a TimberDry waterproof membrane, both made with ReBOTL recycled materials for a greener world. It features rust-proof lacing hardware with a protective toe and heel bumper composed of rubber made for climbing mountainsides, creating a tough, resilient boot and a flexible rubber lug outsole that grips rough terrain off the beaten path.
The Timberland Lincoln Peak Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot is insanely comfortable. The cushioned insole and the high-rebound midsole keep you light on your feet while supporting and cushioning every step of the journey. With the comfort of a running shoe and waterproof protection, the Lincoln Peak is your go-to boot for hiking and comfortable everyday wear.
- Premium Eco-Conscious Silver-Rated Leather Upper
- 5” Shaft Height
- 1.5” Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Non-Rusting Metal Lacing Hardware
- Toe & Heel Bumpers Constructed from Climbing Leather for Durability
- Sloped Shaft for Better Range-of-Motion While Walking or Driving
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings & Breathable TimberDry Waterproof Membrane for All-Season Comfort
- Responsibly Constructed with ReBOTL™ Fabric Containing at Least 50% Recycled Plastic
- Removable Cushion Insole for All-Day Comfort
- EVA-Blend High-Rebound Midsole Provides Shock Absorption, Energy Return, & Stability
- Rubber Lug Outsole Provides Grip & Traction on Rough Terrain