To clean suede or nubuck footwear, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit. Rub any stains or surface marks with the included dry eraser bar, using the correct eraser side for suede or for nubuck. Use the brush to restore and raise the nap of the footwear material. To treat deeper discolorations, use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam. For best results, test colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before all-over application. Post-cleaning, apply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for additional water and stain protection.
- To clean, we recommend using the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Kit
- Rub stains or surface marks with the dry eraser bar
- Use the brush the restore and raise the nap of the footwear
- To clean deeper discolorations use the Sof Sole Suede & Nubuck Cleaner Foam
- Test colorfastness before all-over application
- Post-cleaning, reapply Burleigh Water Repellent Spray for water and stain protection
Over three decades ago, Randy Merrell began designing and manufacturing handmade custom boots for a small group of outdoor enthusiasts. Even back then they were calling them, “The best hiking boots ever made.” Backpacker Magazine named Merrell boots, “the most comfortable and functional boots in North America.” Since then we’ve come a long way – a journey that has helped shape our products, our people, and our purpose to become one of the world’s top manufacturers of outdoor equipment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 2 - Below Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Nylon/Mesh, Rubber/PVC, Suede Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (Single): 15 oz
- Best Use: Casual, Hiking
- Footwear Style: Hiker, Lace-Up, Oxford
- Footwear Features: Abrasion Resistant Toes, Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, Metal Free, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Warm Weather
Tackle the outdoors no matter what the trail throws at you with the men's Merrell Alverstone Hiking Shoe.
This durable, lightweight hiking shoe features a removable Merrell Kinetic Fit BASE contoured insole and M Select FRESH antimicrobial agents to keep feet comfortable and fresh. A shock-absorbing EVA midsole and M Select™ GRIP outsole keep your feet steady and stable on uneven terrain.
The Alverstone outdoor shoe is both breathable and high quality, allowing you to look and feel good all day long as you speed through your adventure.
- Suede Leather & Mesh Uppers
- Ventilated Mesh Construction Allows Airflow
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- Gusseted Bellows Tongue Keeps Out Debris
- Ghillie Lacing System for a Secure Fit
- Scuff Resistant Rubber Toe Cap for Protection & Increased Durability
- Finger Loops for Easy On
- Metallic-Free Construction - Airport & Security Friendly
- Lined with Breathable Mesh Linings for Comfort Treated with M Select FRESH Antimicrobial Agents to Reduce Shoe Odors
- Merrell Kinetic Fit™ BASE Removable Contoured Insole with Merrell Air Cushion Heels for Shock Absorbing Support, Support, & Flexibility
- Lightweight Nylon Arch Shank for Structural Support & Stability
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole Provides Excellent Arch Support, All-Day Shock Absorbing Comfort, & Stability
- Oil Resistant M-Select™ GRIP Rubber Outsole for Durable Traction & Stability on Wet & Dry Ground & Over Mixed Terrain