To clean oiled smooth leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For best results, test mink oil in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Use a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to waterproof/soften leather
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different.
On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allow their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 5 - Best Slip Resistance (Slip Resistant Plus)
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: Composite
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: China
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 2 oz
- Profession: Food Processing, Hospitality / Housekeeping, Kitchen / Server, Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Work/Utility
- Footwear Style: Dress, Lace-Up, Oxford, Slip On
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Heat Resistant Sole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Slip Resistant Plus
Heat Resistant Sole
Oil Resistant Sole
Slip Resistant Plus
The Dr. Martens Industrial Brockley Slip-Resistant Slip-On is the perfect work shoe for those in the service industries who are on their feet all day, with a focus on exceptional slip-resistance.
This men’s work shoe features Dr. Marten's innovative GRIP-TRAX sole that is paired with a smooth, DM styled upper in soft, industrial-grade tumbled leather, fully loaded with 100% recycled lining and an anti-microbial odor control footbed to provide all-day comfort and reliability.
- Designed for those in the service industries who are on their feet all day, with a focus on exceptional slip-resistance.
- Soft, Premium Industrial-Grade Leather Uppers, Tumbled for Flexibility, Durability, and Reduced Break-in Time and Out-of-the-Box Comfort
- Slip-on with Padded Collar for Ankle Comfort and Support
- 1" Heel Height
- Double Gored Vamp for an Adaptable Fit
- Classic Dr. Martens DNA - Grooved Sides, Yellow Welt Stitching, and Air-Cushioned Soles
- Soft Toe
- Lined with 100% Recycled Antimicrobial Moisture Wicking Linings for Great Breathability and Comfort
- Removable Contoured Anti-Bacterial EVA Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Underfoot Comfort and Odor Control
- AirWair Air Cushioned EVA Midsole and Outsole Provides Shock Absorption and Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Underfoot Comfort
- GRIP-TRAX Outsole Dissipates Fluids on Impact and Offers Superior Traction on Slippery Surfaces Reducing the Risk of Slips and Falls on Hazardous Surfaces
- GRIP-TRAX Outsole is Heat Resistant up to 572°F
- Boot World Advantage Slip-Resistant PRO Approved for Optimal Slip-Resistance on Low Traction Surfaces
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Meets and/or Exceeds ASTM F2892 for EH Rated Soft Toe Non-Safety Protective Safety Footwear