To clean smooth oiled leather footwear, remove all dirt and debris from the footwear surface using a damp cloth. For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Saddle Soap, applying a small amount to a dry cleaning cloth and gently rubbing the footwear surface in a circular motion. Continue rubbing well into the leather until the saddle soap is no longer visible. Wipe off any excess saddle soap with a clean, damp cloth. On heavy work type leathers, apply a leather conditioner such as Boot World Mink Oil to help waterproof/soften the leather and keep it from drying out over time. For dress leathers, apply Bic 4. For best results, test mink oil or the Bic 4 in an inconspicuous area as it may darken some leathers. Allow your footwear to dry naturally in a ventilated room. For maximum waterproofing and preservation in harsh conditions, use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax.
- Remove dirt and debris with a damp cloth
- For embedded dirt, use Sof Sole Leather Saddle Soap
- Gently rub the footwear surface in a circular motion
- Wipe off any excess soap with a clean, damp cloth
- Depending on the leather, after the cleaning, use Boot World Mink oil for smooth work leathers, and for dress leathers use Bic 4 to recondition.
- Allow footwear to dry in a naturally ventilated room
- For maximum waterproofing use Atsko Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing Wax
Moving and shaping the earth requires durable and reliable footwear. Behold the power of Black and Yellow. Since 1925, Caterpillar has been a catalyst for change and at the forefront of progress. From manufacturing heavy equipment used worldwide for infrastructure projects to their line of clothing and work boots for those jobs, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Caterpillar footwear is built to last by pushing the limits of technology and innovation to build products that make work safer, more efficient, and more comfortable.
- This product is in Men's U.S. sizing
- You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit, or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged or worn. For more information, please visit our Customer Service page
- For more information on how a boot or shoe should fit, please click here
Sole Durability: 3 - Average Sole Durability
Slip Resistance: 3 - Average Slip Resistance
- Sizing: Men
- Upper Material: Leather, Suede Leather
- Lining Material: Mesh, Moisture Wicking Linings
- Footwear Shank: None
- Footwear Sole Construction: Cement
- Non-Marking Sole: Yes
- Defined Heel: None
- Country Of Origin: Bangladesh
- Weight (Single): 1 lb 2 oz
- Profession: Maintenance / EVS, Mechanic / Light Manufacturing, Warehouse / Distribution
- Best Use: Casual
- Footwear Style: Boots, Chukka, Lace-Up, Wedges
- Footwear Features: Breathable Linings, Flexible, Insole - Removable Cushion, Insole Material - Memory Foam, Lightweight, No Exposed Nylon, Non-Marking Sole, Padded Collar, Padded Tongue, Shock Absorbing Outsole, Oil Resistant Sole, Slip Resistant, Waterproof
Oil Resistant Sole
The CAT Footwear Covert Mid Waterproof Boot is essential for any man who likes a sharp-looking boot with a casual style.
Super comfortable from day one, these men's chukka boots are ideal for all-day wear and deliver exceptional comfort and support for long hours on the feet. The rich, water-resistant leather upper is soft and flexible, and the attractive design gives instant style to any casual look.
The CAT Covert also boasts CAT comfort with flexible Strobel construction and CAT's ReVive Comfort Technology built into the cushioned insole and the wedge midsole providing unparalleled comfort and flexibility that lasts all day. With a slip-resistant outsole that provides just the right amount of grip, you can confidently take long walks on your travels with equal parts ease and attitude that steps up your look.
- Premium Full-Grain Waterproof Leather Upper
- 5" Shaft Height
- 1.25" Wedge Heel Height
- Padded Collar & Tongue for Ankle Comfort & Support
- 4-Eye Lacing With Cast Metal Eyelets
- CATERPILLAR Brand Stamp
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Lined With Soft, Breathable Moisture Wicking Mesh Linings
- Removable Cushioned Foam Footbed Treated With CLEANSPORT Pro-Biotic Technology for Odor Control
- ReVive Tech Engineered Comfort EVA Midsole Provides Cushioning, Shock Absorption, Support, & Energy Return
- Slip-Resistant Wedge Rubber Outsole for Grip & Traction
- Strobel Construction Provides Great Flexibility & Gives an 'Athletic Shoe' Feel